I didn't realize that It's been like 2 weeks since I posted! I have had so many things happening. I've been great with food very bad with exercise. It's been so hard to squeeze even 10 minutes in. After Easter, I am back on it! I had a dr. appointment yesterday....... Since November, I've officially lost 50 lbs! I am so happy! My Dr. is very happy! And also very interested in how I did it! I am now taking Alli. I had actually stopped taking it last week because I noticed a lump in my neck forming and I thought maybe that was causing it. Turns out I have a sinus infection and some weird virus that gave me the case of the swollen glands. I am releived to know that's all it was. For about a week now, I was completely stressed over the moveable lump in my neck. I had to have it checked and I did. Better to be proactive right? I'm glad I went though because According to my scale calculations since I started in January, I only lost about 37 lbs. Of course the scale there was a little more than at home but I don't care. I lost 50 freakin pounds!
I am not totally off the band wagon but I am on a mini break due to all the stuff going on. At least with the exercise. I am committed to the second 50 lbs starting the minute I return from vacation....
By June, I need to be trim! that's 2 months..... I won't lose 50 in two months but I becha I can lose 20. That's my new goal.
I'm going to keep up with Alli. I think it's doing the trick. I won't have an official weigh in again until 4/17 Hope its a good one!
That's it for now.
Heading back home for a long weekend for Easter. I will be good... or try to be at least!
1 comment:
Where are you, Gretchen? Hopefully everything is going well in your life.
Sheila53
Post a Comment