That's right, let the fun begin. December is just about here--actually in 8 hours and 5 minutes to be exact... It's like the gates open, the horses rush out and when we come full circle at the end, we want to flop over. That's what I envision for my December, and I pretty much anticipte that close to reality!
I've been trying to be consious of my food intake. I really have. And while I'm not yet on the formal mission, I'm definitely taking small strides to get there. Diet soda, little itty bitty lunch, sensible dinner-- and no candy! That's my BIGGEST downfall-- by far.
I'm feeling pretty ok except for my Carpal Tunnel. It's really been bothering me. It wakes me in the middle of the night. I know I need to get this taken care of but I just don't want to miss work and I don't like having surgery (but who does right?).
I continue to forge ahead. Let's just get to Christmas! Although, these dinner parties and other fun-filled events are great too. It's got to be my favorite time of the year. I don't know how people don't like being Merry and Bright. Bah Humbug to you folks!
Carson is FINALLY walking! It took him long enough! He's 16 months old now (his adjusted age is 14 months). You all know-- he's a preemie. Things tend to come slower but I didn't think it would take this long. He can say a buncha words-- mommy daddy, go, ball , dog , hi & tickle tickle, can get on and off a couch, can push chairs in my kitchen around, but can't walk! How does that happen? But Finally, he walked all the way across the living room last night. Just got up and there he went. Hopefully he'll keep on with that. It's so crazy being a mom-- you worry about everything.
Ok well I must scoot. Thanks for dropping by!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment