Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Busy big fat bee...

Hi-

I am so busy. Seriously.

I enjoy keeping myself occupied, however, I think I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew! I don't know why I do this to myself!

I have had a week of activities after work. Monday was a nice peaceful evening. Tuesday was packed, tonight, I have to take the dog to get groomed, pick up a purchase that's come in, meet with the Mary Kay lady to grab the stuff my "guests" ordered and will probably get home around 10:00pm. Tomorrow evening, I've scheduled our family portraits for 7:00pm which will be a whirlwind of commotion, having to leave from work, pick up Carson, get everyone fed, cleaned up and dressed including myself! On Friday, we pick up the candy my stepson sold, then deliver that along with the Mary Kay orders. Saturday will be filled with cleaning and preparing for Thankgiving. My parents are coming on Tuesday- and I'm excited about that. So after Thanksgiving-- it all goes down hill from there. 1st weekend in Dec. is a "Christmas Tea", 2nd weekend is the party I am hosting for my employees and their s/o at my home, the 3rd weekend is the "neighborhood-development" Christmas party (at my house of course) coupled with my sister and husband (and newborn) coming for a visit because my sisters husband has a business appointment on Saturday afternoon. The following weekend is Christmas weekend which entails traveling home for Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve (4 hour commute), traveling back on Christmas day (4 hour commute)and doing Christmas with Jermeys family, then on Tuesday my sister and brother in law will be coming back out to "stay" for a few weeks-months as they relocate to our area. It's the middle of November and I don't see anything letting up until after Jan 1.

I have decided that the rest of '06 is pretty much going to be a blur.

Looking forward to 07.

Ta ta.

No comments: