Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Well, it may be time to go see the Doctor...
I think I might need to go see the Doctor. I have not been losing any weight. AT ALL.. I've been exercising nearly every day, eating 1200 calories, adding in protein, drinking green tea, taking Raspberry ketones. I get on the scale again for the 100th time it seems and no movement. I don't get it. This has been going on since the end of last year! I am starting to get frusturated. Not sure if maybe I need bloodwork to see if something is off or if I have hormones attacking me.. who knows. I can honestly say, I think I've tried just about everything including eating more to see if I was under eating. Nope.. no matter what I do, eat bad, eat good, exercise no exercise, the scale doesn't move.. wonder if its broken? Seriously... maybe I should check that first... Oh well. I'm still going to give it my best shot every day. Maybe I'll call the doc in the am..
Have a successful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So how are you doing? Did you go see the doctor? I hope things are going well.
Sheila53
Water water and more water :) good luck!
Nice article,gained some very useful information,thanks for sharing.
I thing this is a good articles,hope everything will going well...
Wow! you've done well!
#notsarcastic....much
likeicare
Y Do u even blog about your boring life anyway
Post a Comment