Friday, June 08, 2012

It seems I am lacking with the posts!

I've been so busy! I am not intentionally ignoring my blog... I've just run out of time nearly every day! T-ball is over, no more games, school is out, and we're finally getting a minute to breathe! I have continued to keep up with Zumba and still totally love it, haven't lost any weight but I am hopeful for this week. We did go on vaca and I gained a couple pounds but they are now gone and I am hoping that this will help me keep going with the weight loss. I am exhausted today. I did get a little promotion so I'm even busier now a days! I gained another location to manage and have added some additional staff to the roster. I will come back soon with more info.. I'm going to rest my eyelids now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Did you ever go to the doctor?

Sheila53