Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Holy Moly it's been FOREVA!
Geeze,
I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted. I'm still hanging in there! Keeping up with ZUMBA which I really still love, maintaining my weight loss. I've kicked it up a notch and for 6 weeks, I am going to do 800 calories. So far so good, I feel better and I've completely nixed any off days during the week. I'll still do a little off on Saturday but I'm back to the basics. A lot has happened over the summer! We got a little place at the beach which we have been visiting every weekend, that's soooo fun and has really been a great thing for our family. Carson turned 7 and is starting 2nd grade next Monday! Jeremy's been on 1st shift for a little while helping out with stuff at work-- that's OK. He doesn't seem to get my commitment for ZUMBA 2 times per week but he will have to deal with it. I won't give that up. I enjoy it way too much. I'm averaging 2-3 weeks of 60 minute cardio. Not real good on the toning and I know I need to incorporate it soon.
Looking forward to fall, that's when I do my best weight loss work. Excited for a lot of things right now. Happy to have good health, and a great family.
That's it for now!
Success in everything you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Success in everything you do!
I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Post a Comment