Thursday, September 20, 2012

On a roll

I've got to get better with checking in here! I am doing great! Hanging steady for the last few months which actually was my goal. With the weekend visits to the beach over the summer, it was my goal to just maintain-- and that I did. So now, its back to the grind.. 2 weeks of on plan maddness. I am starting to feel a difference in my waist. I am going for a breast reduction consult soon and I am hoping to lose 20 by then and another 40 before the surgery. I am super excited about it. I've put it off way to long and I really want to feel better about myself, not have major back pain after I exercise or do anything really-- It really hinders my exercise-- I definitely can't or do lots of high impact--although I do with ZUMBA but I definitely pay the price for it.. Zumba is going great. Our Monday night class was canceled, so I've been shopping around for a new one. I've tried several instructors.. I think I've finally found one. Miquel! He is really awesome, has a variety of class times and it's different than the other class I take on Thursday's with Angela! Good Good Good. NO off plan days this weekend. In fact, I am planning some physical activity! Going to try to do a few mile hike up Hawk Mountain. I think it will be good. Nice fall weather-- but not too cold yet. I'll take my camera. It will be a good time. Heading down to the beach next weekend to close up our place for the season. That's sad because we really like it there but I am also looking forward to fall. That's it for now! Success in all that you do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really looking for this for long times. Thank you for sharing.
Free Wallpapers Download

RS Gold said...

Success in all that you do!

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/