Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Tail between my legs.
Oh it's been horrible. I'm on plan, off plan, Holidays-- dieting what? Who diets over the holidays? I SHOULD BE! I've gained a good 15 lbs back over the last few months. It's stops today. I think my official weigh in this morning was totally skewed-- I am pretty sure by next week 10lbs that showed up this am will have vanished. I had a really salty dinner last night + PMS so I am not too overly worried. However, I know I've got to get back on track. My 12's are uncomfortable.. Also, I am FINALLY having my breast reduction surgery on February 12th! I need to be in very good shape by then. I need to lose roughly 3 lbs a week to get to my pre-surgery goal of 180. Like I said, after this 1st weigh in, I'll be nearly half way to that. It's the number I want to be at for Surgery. A little over a year ago, I WAS at that. Kinda makes me mad that 15 or so pounds came back. I just got sloppy. ZUMBA classes changed, times aren't working jeremy working crazy shifts. I also totally gave up smoking-- which I know has been a major player to this weight gain. Regardless of why-- it changes today.
Here's the new plan of attack
1200 Calories NET daily
Monday: 5 Miles WATP
Tuesday: 5 Miles WATP
Wednesday: OFF night
Thursday: Zumba
Friday: 5 Miles WATP
Saturday- Corp Fitness (Signing up for this boot camp-- Nervous)
Lots of water- eating on plan-- no exceptions.
I bought myself a strapless dress that I'd like to wear after my surgery. It's my goal dress. I can do it. I've done it before!
Please send me positive vibes!!
Gretchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you're back!
Sheila53
http://learnarabicwithnoor.blogspot.com/
Learn Arabic with Noor
Post a Comment