Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Happy New Year!
Back with a vengeance! I've got about 6 weeks to surgery and I've got to drop as many pounds as possible--for a variety of reasons.
1. I've gained nearly 20 lbs over the holiday and past 3 months--granted, I know by the end of the week a lot of it will be gone due to water weight and overall eating so poorly. I am really mad that I did this but for whatever reason, I just gave in-historically, I would just continue this trend, gain it all back and then some but not this time. I realize how horrible I have been with my eating and lack of exercise and there really is just no excuse. But rather in wallow in self pity and irritation, I've just got to pick up where I left off before this error and make every calorie count! I can drop the 20 in 6 weeks. My goal is to actually drop about 40 in 6 weeks which I know is a stretch, but, it can be done.
2. While I am in recovery, I will not be able to exercise for at least 4 weeks or even longer. This really scares me a lot. So if I drop a lot, get back into the habit of eating right, I am thinking I won't gain while I am out of commission. At least that's my goal.
3. who wants to have blubber after having a surgery that will improve my overall health, well being and appearance?
The time is NOW and speaking of now, it's time for ZUMBA!
Glad to be back in the saddle..
Success to you today and all the days ahead of you!!
G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can do it! And congratulations on your upcoming surgery!
Hi you have good blog keep posting thanks
What do you want in Entertainment..? Picutres, Videos, Loll Pictures, Hot Pictures, Funny Pictures, Funny Videos, Hot Videos, Entertainment Pictures, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Internet Classified Sites, Buying and Selling Classified Sites, Online Jobs, Online Marketing and all Current Affairs News updates.
All Current Affairs in Only 1 Best Entertainment Website Network
hotcurrentaffairs.com
Post a Comment