Monday, April 16, 2012

Here's the plan

So I've been doing a lot of thinking. I am a little stuck and I don't know if I'm not trying hard enough or what. So starting now, it's perfect eating, as much exercise and I can fit in and I've set a new goal for myself. Once I reach 160 I am going to a plastic surgeon for a consult about getting a breast reduction. I've been talking about doing this forever but I really need to focus on this. I know that if I can lose a little more and get to more of an ideal weight range, the likelihood of this happening is good. I've had a lot of issues with my breasts and their size over the years. It's really getting in the way of how I feel. My back hurts after exercise, I have a terrible finding clothing or bras to fit. I am very un proportionate. I know the drill. Lose 20 more pounds.. so that's the goal. I've got a plastic surgeon picked out. I will go there once I hit this goal. I want this. I hope it is enough to help me kick this effort up a notch. I am also going to try Raspberry Ketones. I've been to literally every vitamin shop in the area and everyone is sold out. I ended up having to order them online. I'll give it a shot. Anyone out there try this?

I'm doing really well otherwise, I am sticking to plan, probably having a little too much flexibility with my eating over the weekend, so I am also going to focus on only having one off plan meal.

I'm still doing ZUMBA and loving it. I still need to find another session though. I just found out tonight that our THursday class over the summer will be cancelled. BOO.. I need to find a place to go where Carson is able to go.. :) Saturday is looking more an more like the best option.

Ok that's it for now. Tired. Need sleep!

Success in everything you do!

No comments: