Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oops... I forgot to post! :/

SO it's been about 7 weeks.. I think I am actually in week 7 if I count correctly-- I started on May 16th. Hard to believe it's been 7 weeks already! I am going great. I've taken the correct approach--slow and steady! No drastic calorie redcuing diets etc. I'm doing about 1200-1300 per day which some will still argue to be low but it seems to be proving perfect for me. I am averaging about a 2.5 lb loss per week could be a little higher I don't have this weeks number yet. To date--as of this morning, I've lost 17 lbs. I am happy with that actually. I do however, think I could step it up a notch. Honestly, I'd be more happy with 3-4 lbs a week at least in the beginning anyway! We did go on a week vacation, and have another planned in about 2 weeks. While we didn't stay 100% on plan we did stay pretty close to it. I had gained 2 lbs that week but easliy dropped it the next. I am truly hoping that I will be successful this time. Our 10 wedding anniversary is Sept 2011. SO we are thinking that we would like to do a special vacation getaway or something. How great would it be to be fit for that? Size 8 here I come!

1 comment:

POWER BY said...

very good