So I'm on week 3 now! In the last 2 weeks (weigh in) I've managed to lose just about 12 lbs! So that's a great thing! I even managed over the holiday weekend to contain myself! I did over indulge just a bit yesterday but saved quite a bit of calories for the picnic! We had a lot of grilled veggies and fruits, chicken etc. Salad.. It was good! On Saturday, I made sliders! What's a picnic without hamburgers? Since I didn't want to down 500 calories on just a burger, I made sliders which were just about 300 a piece vs. 500! I had one! Lot's of kabobs, filled with chicken, veggies etc.
I've been doing well with exercise too. Quite the variety. Walk away the pounds, treadmill, swimming, the nordic trac home gym and the ab lounger. I am just taking it one day at a time and have decided that if I go off track a day here and there, I just have to get back on track and not let the temptations take over.
We're really busy in the summer too--that totally helps!
1 comment:
I encourage everyone a great website. webmaster
More like the posts and admire your site so I expect we so
http://www.sesli-sohbetci.com voice-family as we want from you to take a leaf out sister site....thank you...
http://www.sesli-sohbetci.com
http://www.beydag.net
http://www.www.seslisohbetci.biz
http://www.sesli-turkiye.net
http://www.muzik35.com
Post a Comment