Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Did you know swimming burns TONS of Calories?

I was so excited to learn that water aerobics (depending on your size) can burn between 200-300 calories in 40 minutes? That is awesome--Especially considering that I LOVE being in the pool! So for tonight-- and many other nights this week, that will be my exercise of choice! Toning and cardio all at the same time, feeling only 1/2 your weight while being submerged?? EXCELLENT!

I may scout the area for some actual classes! Until then, I'll hope in the pool, run around and continue my own exercises!!

Still doing well on plan! I want this to be IT! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted in a while. I hope you're still doing well. And if not, please let us know that, too.

Sheila (from 3FC)

POWER BY said...

I encourage everyone a great website. webmaster
More like the posts and admire your site so I expect we so
http://www.sesli-sohbetci.com voice-family as we want from you to take a leaf out sister site....thank you...
http://www.sesli-sohbetci.com
http://www.beydag.net
http://www.www.seslisohbetci.biz
http://www.sesli-turkiye.net
http://www.muzik35.com