Rather than starting out with "In 2007 I will" lies... ha ha.. I'll just get right to business.
Christmas was great. I love being with my family. New year was low-key.
I was off the entire week between the two Holidays so that was ok, aside from the fact that everyone, me, my husband and my son were all sick and still are. I'm concerned that Jeremy (hubby) may have pneumonia. I'm getting him to the Dr. tomorrow. I'm really concerned. He never gets sick and this is a really really harsh whatever he has, which I am thinking, due to the symptoms he has, is pneumonia. Anyway, if anything, we're losing weight by default!
We haven't really concentrated on the weight loss at this point. We're concentrating on getting ourselves to feel better first! This is terrible. I'm at work feeling like I've been hit by a mac truck and poor Jeremy, he's really so sick. It's going around. It seems like everyone I talk to is sick. Not fun...not fun at all.
On a happier note... We do have some amazing plans to get in shape this year. I know we'll do it too. We can and will. I'll have more on that later, once we get the sickies out of our house!
Hope ya all had a nice holiday!
G
1 comment:
(((hugs))) I hope you guys feel better soon!! I came looking for you because it was after the new year and I hadn't heard that you had started yet!!
I know you will do it this year!!! :)
Post a Comment