How many times am I going to do this to myself? I managed to get myself on the scale again. I absolutely did not like what I saw, but I KNEW it would be what it was. Lately, I could see myself just eating more things that were not good for me. What really bothered me, is that a long time friend from high school came for a visit over the weekend. I hadn't seen her in at least 4 years or so. She was so thin. It hit me in the gut like a fist. I was totally sucker punched. I felt so disgusted with myself that I didn't even really enjoy the visit because I kept thinking what a fat @$$ I was and how thin SHE was. It was not fun. I am going to try Weight Watchers now. I have to do something. Seriously. I can easly say that I'm 90 lbs over weight now. I've dreamed of my thin self. I can do it.. I have done it before. I am not sure if this time will be another failed attempt but I am bound and determined to do the best I can and more. I've said all these things before, but I have to mean it this time.. I can't keep going like this. I am off to a great start today. I've had shreaded mini-wheats for breakfast today, a colorful veggie salad with light ceasar for lunch along with grapes and sugar free jello. For dinner, we'll have chicken and veggies and desert? THE TREADMILL! I need all the encouragement and support I can get.
I have GOT to do it this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment