Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I am here!

It has been a couple a days eh? It's been crazy hectic around here with holiday prep, shopping, work, and starting Carson in pre-school! We're all do a-ok. I peeked on the scale this morning, it looks as if I'm right around the 203 mark. I think the last time I did an official weigh in over 2 weeks ago, I was at 206 or something so downward we go. I hadn't weighed in the week of Thanksgiving and the week after-- I can't remember why we didn't. Anyway, I plan to weigh in on Sunday for the official number. I haven't been exercising on the treadmill which I plan to do tonight. I've been getting home late and while its a no good excuse, I just cannot exercise after 8:00pm for fear of not being able to wind down for bed. But tonight, I will get on that treadmill!

Carson started pre-school on Monday. It was an extrememly rough day for both of us.. He was a little scared, and he cried. I cried--just a little bit but by day 2 he was good to go. He had a rough morning and was very clingy as I dropped him off but I know he is in good hands. He's already learning new things and doing projects. It's awesome and I am so glad that we decided to get him into the program early. The teacher actually said he is so well behaved and she can't belive that he talks so well for his age. I was proud to hear that. My boy!

Anyway, I've been on plan all week aside from exercise. I've got to make every day count now before the Christmas dinners, parties and other festivities start. I will be more liberal for these occasions but I know that after these holidays its back to the strict plan of attack. I've got roughly 50 more pounds to go, I can and will do it.

So there you have it. I am still hanging in there, going semi-strong! Doing ok on the weight loss. These times tend to be tough for dieters however, this is a life change and since I will be facing these situations each year, I need to learn to deal with them head on and now.

That's that! It's snowy! Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Hello!!!

How are you? Where are you??

Love Ya!

Sandi :)

B said...

come on back Gretchen, its a brand new day

Anonymous said...

Gretchen! Haven't heard from you since Dec 5!! I miss reading your blog!

Jen415