Thursday, February 01, 2007

WOW- what a week

Hello February!

It's been a little cold here..... Not exactly a winter wonderland full of fluffy flakes either....just plain cold.

Jeremy is feeling much better these days. It's nice to have him back at 100%. I'll tell ya, I don't know what I would do without him. My job keeps me terribly busy.

I am still not eating right. It pisses me off that I can't snap into it like I did before. I try I fail, I try again, I fail again. I need to get this under control...and fast.

I read another Blog from a very inspiring lady-- Sandi-- and she is doing a fantastic job right on plan. I admire her. I wish I could have the will to get on board right now. I will tell you that reading her most recent post (the hump day post) was really uplifting and made me start to think about what I need to do here. I forget sometimes, that I am still in a battle with food. I don't want to be in the battle, but I am and right now, that's just how it is.

I need to buy some new work clothes. Not because I've gained weight (thankfully) but because the some I have are getting old. Zippers not closing properly, hems tearing out, seams starting to frazzle, sweaters piling. Just plain ole worn out clothing. I need a pick me up anyway. However, I would not like to buy new clothes in my size and in all honesty, that is why my current "garb" is kinda worn, I have just refused thinking that I would lose weight by now, but I haven't and I need the clothes so I will buy them.

In other news, Carson has been very hyper lately! He's climbing on everything, running through the house, and learned to tell mommy NO! That's a joy!

Works been no less than extremely chaotic! It's good, It's bad, It's tiring!

I guess that's it for now. I'm going to keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

(((HUGS))) What a sweetie you are. I am shocked to be an inspirartion to anyone.

I know all too well what you are feeling! It just feels even though you know in your head exactly what to do, you just can't make yourself do it. I would go to bed each night determined that tomorrow I would start and then tomorrow I wouldn't even last through breakfast sometimes.

Gretchen...I know if you just started and got a few good days under your belt that is all you'd need. I know you have it you girl!!

Come on...do it with me. I've just begun...only 14 days under my belt. Get back in the game...I know you want to!!

Love Ya!
Sandi :)