It was SOOOOOO good. I can certainly tell when I don't have protein for breakfast.. I get hungry at 10:00am! This morning I went with a fiber bar and yougert. So for lunch I ran to the grocery store and made a salad. It was so good. Let me just tell you about it. I used spinach leaves/mixed greens. Then I added some cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, culiflower, broccoli, shreaded fresh parmesean cheese, green olives and finally, some grilled chicken strips--and I doubled up on the chicken since I didn't have any hard boiled eggs added in! It was very, very good. I am literally filled up! Now, does that seem like a diet to you? No way! I'd take a salad like that any day over fast food. Even when I am not watching what I eat, I'd still rather have that salad! I also had some whole grain crackers. The only thing that I should have done differently was have water instead of the diet pepsi I drank but I just needed some fizz... ya know?
I jumped on the scale this morning.. I believe it looks like 3 lbs. Which is right on track with what I've been doing. So I'll take it. Now, if I can manage to have a great weekend, which I plan too... it should be another good week for weigh in. Im am down just under 14 lbs total. I have been taking Alli--which I need to get more of soon! I think it helps. Tonight we're having Chicken Parm on whole wheat pasta. That dish is SOOOOOO good. And perfect for a Friday night. It's nice and cool here. Perfect fall weather. I am excited to clean my house this weekend and focus on my stuff for a change! Whoo
Today is Friday and that makes me so happy!
Catch up with ya on Monday. Here's hoping for a great weigh in!
No comments:
Post a Comment